Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Review from Wendell about the Internet Marketing Workshop/Seminar of Jomar Hilario.

 Here's another honest review about the recent Internet Marketing Workshop/Seminar I've conducted:

Hi sir jomar,

Thanks for the Truly Rich Internet Marketing Workshop you had offered. It was one of my most enjoyable and informative seminars that I had attended to.

Before the workshop, I know how to create a website and how to go inside it. But I didn't know that it can be used as a tool to earn money.

What I enjoyed a lot in your workshop is the SEO implementation techniques. Here's what really got me into it. I did what you told us on how to use regarding zeitgeist, google news, spyfu and google suggest. Then I came up with these two blogs: http://emergingtechnologiestoday.blogspot.com/ and http://healthandhometoday.blogspot.com/. On the second day of your workshop, I started to look at my adsense account and it had almost 30 Page impressions. Though I haven't got a click on them yet. But my point is I haven't even informed my friends about it yet. For what I know, page impressions increases if there are visitors to your blog. So that means there are anonymous people who can reach my blog for information. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I haven't get the most of the shopping cart thingy because i currently don't have a credit card. But in a month time, if they will approve my credit card application, I can now apply the selling techniques you've taught us. I'll again ask for your guidance.

Thanks for a great workshop. i wished I had learned about this workshop earlier. More power to you. But great power comes with a great responsibility. - Spiderman. =)

thank you!
Wendell

 


So what do you think? Try it out and see the results for yourself - in your  life! Soon you'll have rivers of revenue, influx of income and mounds of money - from a source that wasn't there before. Or you can try it before you "buy it" by subscribing to Jomar Hilario's three month electronic course on blogging for dollars. Sign up here: http://www.jomarhilario.com

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews