Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Here's another honest review about the recent Internet Marketing Workshop/Seminar I've conducted:

Hi Jomar,

The workshop did great for me as I have learned more on how to earn ways online. I was sent by our company to attend this workshop and what happened is I gained more for my personal growth than what my company intended me to learn. I will still be marketing their products, but while doing so I am sure I'll be earning extra from what I learned from your straight to the point workshop.

One note though, since I think I am already an advance internet user, I had a few slow times during the workshop, I already did some advance reading but there is still some dead air once in a while. Maybe extra assignments given in the handout for advance users can be given to make their workshop more exciting.

Overall, the workshop was great and straight to the point. Would there be advance workshops in line in the future for people who already have products to sell and wants to maximize the Internet?

Thank you for the informative workshop.

Best regards,

Jae Lalo

So what do you think? Try it out and see the results for yourself - in your life! Rivers of revenue, influx of income and mounds of money - from a source that wasn't there before. Or you can try it before you "buy it" by subscribing to Jomar Hilario's three month electronic course on blogging for dollars. Sign up here: http://www.jomarhilario.com

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews