Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Review from RR about the Internet Marketing Workshop/Seminar of Jomar Hilario.

Here's another honest review about the recent Internet Marketing Workshop/Seminar I've conducted:

Hello Kuya Jomar!

Im RR, the 17 yr old boy. Hope you still remember me.

Actually, the one who really wanted to attend this workshop was my dad but he decided to give me the chance to attend this workshop for 2 reasons: First is to make me busy because it is already my vacation. And second is I can use the Internet better than him. Honestly, At the beginning, I thought this workshop would be pretty hard for me to understand. But Kuya Jomar explained the whole thing in a nice and friendly way, so I easily understand the whole logic of it. And before the 1st day ended, I was already excited to do my blogs. Having stores online is still not in my plan so I think I'll focus more on making blogs.

Hope I can still contact you and ask some tips and advices!

Thank you and Godbless!

RR


So what do you think? Try it out and see the results for yourself - in your  life! Soon you'll have rivers of revenue, influx of income and mounds of money - from a source that wasn't there before. Or you can try it before you "buy it" by subscribing to Jomar Hilario's three month electronic course on blogging for dollars. Sign up here: http://www.jomarhilario.com

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews