Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Review from Paul Christian about the Internet Marketing Workshop/Seminar of Jomar Hilario.

Here's another honest review about the recent Internet Marketing Workshop/Seminar I've conducted:

Hi Jomar,

     In this workshop Jomar had given more hope or even answers to the heart of a dreamer. As if the doors of the internet world suddenly opened before my very eyes. I was very much overwhelmed of the ideas that I could do through the net and have found an avenue where I could combine play & fun with earning. As for me who just use the net for its "usual" purpose like e-mail, social networks, and research; this time, these "usual" things which I am still doing become extraordinary things as they have served me a more delightful purpose which is to earn from them. Isn't it cool! And the best part is I have found a mentor, Jomar. Because I know I will soon bump to some problems/questions that Jomar could address. (hehe)

     I am glad to hear that there would be an upcoming Advanced Internet Marketing Workshop. Please do include some of these topics if possible: Advanced SEO techniques (becuase my blog is still nowhere to be found in google even with  keywords), link building strategies, other tools that can be used, analytics, and basic html.


Regards,

Paul Christian Tibayan

P.S. Impress your friends with magic tricks. Yes you can be a magician! Visit my blog at http://www.magictrickstodo.blogspot.com/

P.S.2 Jomar, please do comment and review this blog so I could have some improvements with this one and succeeding blogs. (hehe) =) Thanks


So what do you think? Try it out and see the results for yourself - in your  life! Soon you'll have rivers of revenue, influx of income and mounds of money - from a source that wasn't there before. Or you can try it before you "buy it" by subscribing to Jomar Hilario's three month electronic course on blogging for dollars. Sign up here: http://www.jomarhilario.com



No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews