Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Review from Elvin about the Internet Marketing Workshop/Seminar of Jomar Hilario.

Here's another honest review about the recent Internet Marketing Workshop/Seminar I've conducted:

Overall the seminar was great. The people, especially the organizers were very accommodating. The participants were friendly too. All my expectations were met.

 

Before I give my review, here's a little background. My girlfriend and I were supposed to attend the seminar together (we would like to avail the couple rate sana). But with fund shortage I decided to attend the event alone since I'm the more technical one and would most probably understand the details faster. 

 

Assuming that I easily understand computer instructions, I expected that I will be bored during the seminar, but I was sure to gain some friends and learn a lot of information on how to earn through the internet.

Did I get bored during the seminar? Yes. But don't get me wrong. The stories were inspiring and Jomar is full of wisdom. He really knows what he's talking about. So why did I get bored?

 

1. The seminar was too basic (for me, at least). Everyone with great familiarity and knowledge in computer can easily catch up.

 

2. The tasks were very repetitive (but this is also good for the not-so-good-in-computer participants). So, I must be referring to the pace of the seminar.

 

Anyway, because of these two reasons, I got to say that I got bored during the seminar. BUT I know I learned quite a lot too. In fact, I already taught my girlfriend how to earn money online. And you know what? She had her first $0.42 from her blog yesterday (http://theweightlossgallery.blogspot.com). Isn't it great? (Naunahan nya pa ako! Hehe…). I hope there's an advance seminar for people like me. Hehe… I'll be looking forward to it. =)


So what do you think? Try it out and see the results for yourself - in your  life! Soon you'll have rivers of revenue, influx of income and mounds of money - from a source that wasn't there before. Or you can try it before you "buy it" by subscribing to Jomar Hilario's three month electronic course on blogging for dollars. Sign up here: http://www.jomarhilario.com

 

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews