Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Friday, April 17, 2009

A Review from Grace about the Internet Marketing Workshop/Seminar of Jomar Hilario.

Here's another honest review about the recent Internet Marketing Workshop/Seminar I've conducted:

Sir Jomar, sorry this is a little bit late. I want to give some feedback re: your workshop.
I really really learned a lot from you Sir. I know how to surf an internet but this opened a whole new world for me!
I should be honest to tell you that I didn't actually absorb everything but somehow I have the bird's eyeview and little by little with our hands on training and with the data you gave us thru the USB, I was able to go back and check how such was made.
I just have a few suggestions esp for your future students like me who's not yet so familiar with all these....
You gave us assignments/instructions before the workshop proper. You know, from there, I already learned a lot  but it's like, I'm doing all those with no idea of why I'm doing it. Even the terms, it's all new to me.But it's good that you added tips on what to put in the blog and at the synthasite. Also, you told us to apply for google adsense...maybe you could include there briefly what is that for.
 
Yun lang po...thank you so much Sir for sharing your ideas to us..maybe I will email you time and again if I have some questions ha?
 
I'll start now...hehehe!    1) Sir, what if I'd like to set up something like an online car and pocketbike motorcycle troubleshooting guide where people will ask online if they have problems with their car and they need some kind of assistance then we'll answer them online.(Actually this is what we're exploring...my husband and I, since that's his expertise). Pano po iyon? Isn't it that there's something like a per click payment or commission? or if not, how are we going to earn by that?
 
2)Sir, kasi one of my target business is selling lootbags online...I'm still exploring it and I've tried making an advertisement thru blogger.com. kaya lang, hindi ko po makuha yung gusto kong format. I want kasi the picture of the lootbag items on top then the details on the pricing,ordering,payment and delivery below the picture. kaya lang po, ganun nga pala, everytime there's a new blog, sa taas napupunta.hehehe! how can I amend it? please comment on this  http://izzyslootbagsballoonsandpartyneeds
 
 
 
Thank you Sir for your help and Thank you Sir for your reply! More Power to you and God bless you and your family!
 
From Grace Ramos 


So what do you think? Try it out and see the results for yourself - in your  life! Soon you'll have rivers of revenue, influx of income and mounds of money - from a source that wasn't there before. Or you can try it before you "buy it" by subscribing to Jomar Hilario's three month electronic course on blogging for dollars. Sign up here: http://www.jomarhilario.com


No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews