Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Friday, April 10, 2009

Here's another honest review about the recent Internet Marketing Workshop/Seminar I've conducted:

Dear Mr. Jomar Hilario,

I was really glad I was able to attend the IMW. I feel blessed to meet a Filipino like you who is willing to help people and share the knowledge and talents God has given you. Please continue to be God's blessing to others as well as their answered prayers. Our country needs someone like you. More Filipinos will be inspired to pursue their dreams. Thank you for giving us hope that we can survive the crisis we are facing right now. I hope more and more people will be educated through you.

The workshop was nice and I saw your efforts in making it lively and interesting. Thank you for helping us learn a lot from the internet and I know that you are trying your best to impart all the knowledge you have for 2 days. =) Thanks for the soft copy you have given us, i was impressed that you are so generous, it would really be a big help for us to have both hard and soft copy of all the topics we had in the IMW coz there are times I wasn't able to grasp what you have said, (hehe), it was easy for me to go back and review the soft copy you have given us to understand it more clearly. We are so glad to have you Jomar, our friend, our brother, and our kababayan. Never stop helping other people by sharing your gift of knowledge and talents. I hope one day you'd be able to conquer the philippines.=)

By the way, I bought FISH because you advertised it during the seminar.. I dont really have plans of buying it, but because you mentioned that you have a page there where you are teaching cool stuffs or new learnings from internet or computer topics, I bought it to learn more from you. I'm not really a pc genius so i'm really interested to learn and try new or even basic stuffs that i dont really know.. (hehe). I've tried cooliris, it was really cool..haha.. I just learned it from you. I hope I could learn more about pc stuffs and internet from you.

I hope you would still be replying to us if we have questions in relation to what we had discussed in the internet marketing workshop.

You would always be included in my prayers, I believe that the more generous you are, the more blessings will come to you and your family. Keep it up! God bless you! Thank you so much for everything. =)

Sincerely yours,

ABIGAIL ALVA

So what do you think? Try it out and see the results for yourself - in your life! Rivers of revenue, influx of income and mounds of money - from a source that wasn't there before. Or you can try it before you "buy it" by subscribing to Jomar Hilario's three month electronic course on blogging for dollars. Sign up here: http://www.jomarhilario.com

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews