Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Review from Angelina about the Internet Marketing Workshop/Seminar of Jomar Hilario.

Here's another honest review about the recent Internet Marketing Workshop/Seminar I've conducted:



Dear Jomar,

I find your Internet Marketing Workshop last March 27 to 28, 2009  great and inspiring because I, being a dummy, was able to make blogs related to my marketing of high end real estate properties, namely: http://www.oneroxastriangle3br.blogspot.com, http://www.oneserendraspecialtwobedroom.blogspot.com and http://www.twoserendra2br.blogspot.com. Though I was on a chaotic mode at first, practice makes knowledge taught more internalized into my system. I belong to a generation where use of computers does not exist in our college and graduate studies. Thus, the knowledge I learned from Jomar gives me a feeling of self-confidence and hope in surviving the real estate market during this Information Age and crisis.

Good points of the workshop are the following:

  1. Jomar is conversational and communicative in teaching the lessons. I like his sense of humor and informal style that makes me feel relaxed during the workshop. My stupid questions were entertained.
  2. The audio visual materials are simple and direct to point. It is taught on a step by step basis which helps dummies like me in learning the lessons.
  3. Facilitators are approachable and helpful. They are also patient with the not so fast learners.
  4. The take home lesson materials are a treasure to keep. It helps me do internet marketing jobs simple and enjoyable.
Weak areas to improve on:

  1. Sales messages taught should also cover high-end real estate products.
  2. Workshop should also include how to make E-books to harness creativity among the participants.
In summary, the workshop is worth every peso paid because it paves the way to another marketing dimension in the life of a sales professional.

Keep up the good work, Jomar and may God bless you all the days of your life.

Thanks and have a nice day,

Angie




 
ANGELINA B. ESPIRITU
espirituangie@yahoo.com
Mobile: +639209126709


So what do you think? Try it out and see the results for yourself - in your  life! Soon you'll have rivers of revenue, influx of income and mounds of money - from a source that wasn't there before. Or you can try it before you "buy it" by subscribing to Jomar Hilario's three month electronic course on blogging for dollars. Sign up here: http://www.jomarhilario.com

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews