Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Review from Irene about the Internet Marketing Workshop/Seminar of Jomar Hilario.

Here's another honest review about the recent Internet Marketing Workshop/Seminar I've conducted:

Hi Jomar,

Overall, I enjoyed your workshop and I've learnt a lot.The workshop covered a lot practical things that people could easily apply. I\ve broken down the things that I liked and things that I would suggest with the intention to make your workshop even better.

Things that Iike:

The use of web ex , it allowed people to have a hands on experience
Lecturer was very hands on and very receptive to the class and took away technical jargons
The content of the course and the free giveaways.


Things that I suggest
Have a forum during the workshop and after the workshop - this allows the students to help each other and share information. Well it gives them an option should they want to. Also from a social point of view it also allows to keep track of each other's progress should they want to

The class well structured however I felt sometimes the level of participants could have been screened better. I.e. maybe you could offer 2 classes 1 for basic users and 2 for intermediate users. Whilst I don't mind the flow of the class but often having to wait for people to learn how to cut and paste could have been used for other things. A opportunity that sprung to mind is perhaps you could expand the basic class more and actually explain the theory behind it and maybe for the intermediate class you could actually offer them the online training ( maybe just my 2 cents worth).



Thanks and hope to see you soon, Im still holding you for the 1 hour one on one session. Now that I've given you my feedback does this mean I have a two hour session ?

=)

Thanks - the marketing participant from NZ
--
Irene C
http://www.linkedin.com/in/missirenechua


So what do you think? Try it out and see the results for yourself - in your  life! Soon you'll have rivers of revenue, influx of income and mounds of money - from a source that wasn't there before. Or you can try it before you "buy it" by subscribing to Jomar Hilario's three month electronic course on blogging for dollars. Sign up here: http://www.jomarhilario.com

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews