Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Review from Robin about the Internet Marketing Workshop/Seminar of Jomar Hilario.

Here's another honest review about the recent Internet Marketing Workshop/Seminar I've conducted:

My eyes were really opened in this workshop. At first I really thought that the traditional business is the way to go. But the problem there is that you have to deal with so much especially supervising the movement of your employees and the overheads. Internet marketing has paved the way for us to be profitable. The internet provides so much opportunity without leaving your seat!

Jomar is a very inspirational instructor because he was able to articulate all the jargon in an understandable language. I dislike all the complexity because it just outright confusing. He was not satisfied only making a talk for us but made this very interactive. He lives by the mantra "learn by doing." By the end of the day he was able to make me realize that I have to do this because the world is my market. I can sell any product without me having that much of an extensive knowledge. Earning dollars and spending it here is so sweet!

My only comment with the workshop was that I felt that 2 days is just not enough. There is so much to cover on internet marketing. But he has provided the basics for a further self study. Hope he is able to offer different courses over the future.

And another thing I observes is that the PDF materials are not arranged in step by step in the save folder. We were jumping from file to file which can be confusing.

Amidst all this I was very satisfied. I want this to work for me because it has worked for Jomar and other people. I have a computer and a DSL connection so there is are no excuses.

I thank Jomar for sharing his knowledge on this subject matter. You are such a noble guy.


So what do you think? Try it out and see the results for yourself - in your  life! Rivers of revenue, influx of income and mounds of money - from a source that wasn't there before. Or you can try it before you "buy it" by subscribing to Jomar Hilario's three month electronic course on blogging for dollars. Sign up here: http://www.jomarhilario.com

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews