Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Virtual Assistant Seminar Review from Bindoy

Virtual Assistant - Earning from home

Last September 18, 2010, My wife and I attended a seminar conducted by none other but Filipinos finest internet guru Jomar Hilario. . . It was the first time I met my Internet Mentor. I was kind of Star struck! It was 6 hours of heaven for me! oooh, by the way, we extended up to 7pm. Jomar was so gracious to stretch his valuable time for us! For the last 2 months now I have been learning Online Internet Marketing. So far, I am like a baby, learning the steps. . . I hope my mind does not move ahead with my actions. I have to learn the basics. Virtual Assistant is one of the branches Internet Marketing does. If you are familiar with being a Personal Assistant does, its practically almost the same. . . Minus some or maybe More than what you can think of . . .

Physically Angry Bosses
Office Clothes
Early Morning Shift
Mid Shift
Graveyard Shift(what other kinds of Shift do you know of?)
Privacy from other office mates
Free Canteen food
and the list goes on. . .

Earning more than you can normally have from an typical Employer - Employee work. . . and earning with still acting normal as going to work everyday. minus the list above.

There are two things I want to share with you regarding the seminar. Without spilling so much of what our Net Master gave us. . . for sure when you come to know who Jomar really is, you'll want to be with this guy all the time! From his mindset to his passion! He's really a great guy to be with.

2 things:

1. VA is having an Entreprenueral Mind. I gained so much from the seminar that led me to my goal of maintaining an attitude of Entrepreneurship. Your wondering why, entrepreneur, isn't Assistant was used with the word?
2. VA is one way of increasing yourself with knowledge, ability, skill and still having better relationship with love ones! because you see them all the time!

I hope soon I'll be able to use the learnings here and set up my own VA business and continue the dream! you can too!

-BINDOY
Rock with GOD!!!
Romans 1:16

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Dude,

Nice post. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Virtual Assistant is one of the smartest decisions you can ever make to help your business to become more successful. Thanks for this information.I really appreciate your work, keep it up....

Virtual Customer Support

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews