Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Here's an unbiased workshop review from Kathy

I will admit, I was a bit skeptical at first when I heard about Jomar’s Internet Marketing course. I have recently left the corporate world for good and was looking for something that I can do that I can enjoy and earn from at the same time. Internet marketing has caught my interest and I have been researching about this for a while now. I have encountered a lot of ads on the internet promoting e-books that guarantee to make you rich, promising fantastic returns that were too good to be true. But upon reading Jomar’s website (jomarhilario.com) on his internet marketing course, I immediately sensed that this was different. He outlined the course content and what the participants can expect and they sounded reasonable and doable. Besides, this was a Pinoy who was conducting the seminar. So I decided to try it out. And boy am I glad I did.

Jomar’s seminar was very informative to say the least. I have had my share of seminars during my corporate stint, and this is one of a few that get A-marks from me. Jomar’s seminar was a goldmine of really useful information. And the style with which he conducted it was one that would make you listen and watch with anticipation for more. He used simple words, in fact he avoided any technical terms, which, true to his word on his website, could be understood by anyone. It didn’t seem like he was teaching you but just conversing with you, infusing the lectures with personal anecdotes that injected an air of sincerity to it. My kind of seminar. And he shared with us a lot of useful tips, something that I don’t think you would find in any other seminars or e-books on internet marketing. And as he gave these tips, you sense an air of genuineness that he really wants you to succeed. The course materials that you take home are very comprehensive; and they come with bonus freebies that you can take home and even sell online. A goldmine indeed.
The facilitators were also very helpful and attentive and would be at your beck and call whenever there is something you don’t understand or need guidance with. Another bonus – the food was good too.

A little suggestion though – maybe you can have one or two days spacing between the 2 day sessions to give participants time to absorb the day’s lessons as it can be overwhelming. Other than that it was worth every peso that I paid for; and more. Kudos to you Jomar!

Kathy
Workshop Participant

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews