Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Here's an unbiased workshop review from Jose jerry Isturis

This was one of only a few seminars I attended in my life where I learned a lot. However, this seminar stands out since I got results during the session. During breaktimes (and also during lectures...sorry Jomar), I courted the blogsites I searched in Technorati - sent them comments with my blogsite. Effective? Very Effective!!! My average daily hits for my blogsite was 15. Yesterday I had 53 hits. Today it’s 77. Hopefully, by end of the day, it wil reach 100 hits. I still have other lesson learned to APPLY! Thank you Jomar!

Sincerely,


No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews