Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Here's an unbiased workshop review from Melody Valenzuela

Hi Jomar!

Heaven Sent! Everything happens for a reason! For the past months that I have been reading Kerygma daily emails, this is the best information I got!

Let me tell you that the money that what I have invested really will come a long way.. not just for the money that I will earn but the appreciation of internet in our lives: in work (just like you I am currently working in BPO/Consultant company which internet is a necessity); in daily living (blogging, haven't done this before and would be a venue for lots of sharing to do!).

I commend you also for being an effective speaker and trainer (OH YES!). Hope to see you next time (and I'm sure it will happen!).

Thanks and regards,

Melody Valenzuela

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews