Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Friday, May 7, 2010

Here's an unbiased workshop review from PEDRO SAMBAS

Dear Jomar,

I am Pyt and I was able to attend the Truly Rich Internet Marketing Workshop you conducted last April 30 to May 1, 2010.

At first, I did not believe in the concept of internet marketing. I thought it was just another form or type of scam. That’s why when I learned from Bro. Bo Sanchez, through one of his blogs, that there was an internet marketing workshop to be conducted, I just scanned the pages. Though hesitant at first, I’ve given it a second thought, to give it a try. Since I am using internet daily, why not use it for profitable ones. So I inquired, I enrolled, and I attended the 2-day workshop. And I made the right decision!

During the workshop, I was amazed because I learned that internet marketing is not that difficult; actually it was made simple and easy through the step-by-step guide you prepared and demonstrated to us. I really appreciate your patience in preparing that manual and in training us. I learned a lot from this workshop, especially on promotion on blogs, forums and social networks, setting up autoresponder account, connecting my website to the autoresponder, setting up email catcher, creating online products and setting up online store. Wow! I learned so much from this. But that is not the end of it, I want it to become true in my life, to earn and to help others earn in the internet marketing.

Thank you, Jomar, for imparting your knowledge and skills in this subject. You’re really an internet marketing guru. May you continue to help others in finding ways to earn through the internet marketing.

God bless you and more power!

Very truly yours,


Pyt


No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews