Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Here's an unbiased workshop review from Lei

Hi Jomar,

I subscribed to your 3-month free course and just want to say thank you for the informative emails I received from you. I already started blogging some years ago but wasn't able to maintain & keep the site. Then I came across your site thru Bo Sanchez's blog. Your mails encouraged me to start blogging again because of the magic word 'monetize' =) I already applied for adsense and just got approved yesterday. It took 1 week before I received the approval email. Thanks for all the info you share.

God bless!

-Lei
http://mommyleilani.blogspot.com

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews