Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Here's an unbiased workshop review from Valerie Suing-Albao

Hello!

I'm Valerie Suing-Albao. I attended the"Truly Rich Internet Marketing Workshop" last April 30-May1, 2010. It was truly an informative workshop. Mr. Jomar Hilario was an effective lecturer with a good teaching technique. He had this what we call in our profession "show and tell method" In which he explains first the steps, then his sister would be the one to demonstrate it to us before we do it on our own. You can easily cope up with the workshop because he provided us with handouts.The more good thing about it was he gave us a copy of his workshop. Isn't that great! I have learned so much from this experience. Enhancing my other skill and passion aside from my work (which is by the way, is really not related to computers). The facilitators were very accommodating and friendly. Assisting us in times that we get confused on a certain activity.

More power to you and all the staff. Keep up the good work. I hope I get to enroll on your online class in the future.

Hope I get to apply your workshop and earn more money, have our own house, car, business, be able to travel with my loving husband and be able to give a better future to our soon to be born baby. I'm positive that all this will come true. With God nothing is impossible. You just have to have the guts and courage to be able to do it.

God bless to you all!

Thank you.

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews