Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Here's an unbiased workshop review from Ziella Marie

A review of Sir Jomar's Cebu seminar

At first I thought the seminar would be located on the top floor where the hotel has an indoor swimming pool. I remember that we were advised to dress casually because of the venue. Instead we had a small room. It was a bit cramped but I guess it was better than nothing. The food was good. It's not great but it's not bad either.

However, when it comes to the content of the seminar, I can't complain. I didn't mind that we talked about feelings and loves during the morning. I think it was a good exercise and an important one. I love that dream board thing. (I've read The Secret and loved it!) Because of this seminar I've realized the value of delegating tasks. I've always been kind of a control freak. When you want things done right, better do it yourself? Yup, that's me. But now, I feel that because of this attitude, I lose out on a lot of opportunities. I could be achieving more and doing less at the same time if I practice delegating tasks. So that goes in my checklist of IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO (before the year ends).

I've always wanted to have a blog and earn from it. But I've never really settled down on what topic to write about. The seminar's exercises have helped me pinpoint potential topics that I could do long term. The sample blogs given are also a big help. I loved that we get to change seats every so often during the day. I've been a housewife and a stay-at-home-mom for about 3 years now and I don't get to meet new people often. So this was a nice thing for me to experience. I got to sit and chat next to a visual assistant! That was cool too.

In a scale of 1-10, I would rate this seminar an 8.7. If not for the headache I got in the morning (probably due to the powerpoint presentation. I think I need to get my eyes checked!) and the cramped space, I would give this a 10.

Thank you so much, Sir Jomar, for being so generous with your wisdom and your personal experiences (failures and successes). Thank you also for being so funny and entertaining! I've learned so much during this seminar and we're all lucky we get to learn from you at a longer time than your usual seminars. I am sooo glad I brought a nice big notebook. Now it's filled with lots of important tips and facts that I know I will read again and again as I pursue this new venture. I can do this! I will do this! More power to us all!

z|e

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews