Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Here's an unbiased workshop review from Eden Lim

Hi Jomar,

The 2 day presentation was candid and full of valuable information concerning money making strategies on the net. I was impressed in the way the subjects were presented. You know how to penetrate the market so well and you directed me and my wife in utmost simplicity - I am sure that the others would say the same, which is the most effective way. However, I found the first 2 hours on the first day a bit slow for that covered some personalities. I would like to suggest that this would be trimmed to 30 minutes and use the remaining time at the end of the day/training for such introduction (if the time still permits it).

Keep it up! You have a tremendous talent and God bless!


Eden Lim

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews