Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Here's an unbiased workshop review from JM Veloso

Hello Jomar,

The class was great! Thanks for the opportunity to learn more about
Internet Marketing business. My background is in financial
consultancy and i'm looking for a way for the internet to market my
services. I'm still digesting all the notes i had taken and will
still figure out how I can use these for my profession. Offhand, i'm
interested in writing an e-book.

Anyway, i'm curious. When you mentioned that you are now earning X
amount from your internet business, what percentage of that is now
passive income?

Regards,

Jojo

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews