Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Here's an unbiased workshop review from Jennifer Suguitan

Hi Jomar,

First of all I would like to thank you for offering your Seminar on Internet Marketing with
free dinner (its the best part actually-'coz I was able to meet and ask you face to face!).

You know, being a first grader in the internet world, I would really like to take this opportunity to know a lot of internet marketing things as I really need to earn extra income.

So, here's my review of the seminar on Feb. 26-27, 2010.

I would like to say that the seminar enlightened me (not fully, though) on whats going on in the internet.

Before the seminar, I know that people earn income through the internet but I do not have any idea how. With this seminar, at least I'm no innocent anymore. However, I believe I still need to learn lots of things aside from what you taught us. (That's why I'm doing this revew, he he he).

Jomar, I understand that what you taught us are things that you do and use to earn. However, from the point of view of an idiot like me (really!), I would appreciate it very much if you try to mention other popular website/s that are similar to what you use and compare/discuss it. Like
buy and sell, ebay, etc., you may want to talk about its difference with blogging, its pros and cons, etc.

Also, is it possible for you to discuss everything (okey, maybe not everything) that is inside blogger, 1shoppingmart, yola, etc.), so that we will know more how to navigate?

Apart from that, I tought the seminar was really great and worth the while.

Here's hoping for extra income and freebies to share, God Bless!

Jenny

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews