Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Here's an unbiased workshop review from Lawrence Belo

I've was one of those who attended your 14-hour workshop last year, and I admit I really haven't gotten much done. But regarding the recent workshop, it was totally different from what I expected, but it was absolutely what I needed. You've destroyed every excuse I've been making for the past few months and gave me the push to move forward (well actually it was more of a kick...hehe).

These are my comments
- Speaker was very dynamic and lively.
- Discussion was well paced and rarely too fast.
- The venue was well chosen and food was great.
- I was expecting more technical details regarding building an internet business
however there was less of that. But still I am thankful it was that way, I'm happy
to discover my purpose, and to schedule the things I needed to do.
- I like how you moved us around during the discussion, it was a nice opportunity
for knowing more people. Everyone was nice and friendly almost felt like being in church.
- But best of all, I like how you started the workshop getting us all to write our dreams and
get rid of our excuses for not fulfilling them.

Overall, if there's one thing I've learned from your workshop it's that there's no excuse for success.


Best Regards,
Lawrence

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews