Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Monday, August 13, 2012

Here's what Joy of Metrobank said about Jomar's OMC & VA Seminar

"Jomar has helped to ""remember"" my dreams and once again claim it. He opened my mind in possibilities that I had always searched for. I was a member of the Truly Rich Club by Bo Sanchez and because of this club I was always excited on how to start on something I love. When Bo endorsed Jomar to me, through his e-mail, I thought that this is the ""break"" that I have been waiting for.

I have always wanted to conquer the ""online market"". Jomar has helped me realize that is very possible to do it.

I plan on making my own online shop, where I could sell ""girly"" stuff. Also I am in the process of learning to be a makeup artist (since makeup is my passion) so I am planning to make another website for that. I know there are a lot of possibilities out there and a lot of abundance waiting for me. I am thankful to Jomar that through his guidance, (e-mails, OMC2, webinars and seminars) every dream I dream is possible. I am also thankful for this contest for giving me a chance to thank Jomar Hilario."

Joy Collado
Accounting Assistant
Metrobank

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews