Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Friday, August 24, 2012

Here's what Gertrudes of Taytay sa Kauswagan said about OMC and the VA Seminar

I have followed Jomar's online club and learn from other members how they are being helped with Jomar. I also received mails from him and even from other sources through Jomar. Before I have no idea what is this online marketing nor virtual assistants things. Through Jomar it opened my world in the internet and how i used this personally. I started to have my blogs though they were very simple as I am still tied up to my day work hence I have limited time in the internet. But I still love to work on by blogs, it is my expressions and my being. I may not have plenty of views but nevertheless I got some viewers out there. I have attended one of Jomar"s VA seminar but I have not yet done my homework. I will not stop following on Jomar. I may be a slow learner sort of but I have learn many things. For this I would like to thank him.

Gertrudes Armachuelo
Area Manager
Taytay Sa Kauswagan,Inc

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews