Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Here's what Suzette of Cabanatuan said about Jomar's Online Mentoring Club


"In order to succeed you must fail, so that you know what not to do the next time. ~Anthony J. D'Angelo

I must borrow jomar's status if only for the sake of joining this contest and to express my gratitude to jomar Why? I'll be honest if you must know I don't have a gig yet but jomar when he posted status he lift up my self esteem...He taught me things I would not do because... yes, im in my comfort zone but now I've learned how to really know myself but the assignment he is sending us in the OMC2 lessons he really is encouraging us to do it because it is the basic in rediscovering ourselves...yes..he's straightforward..he'll be annoyed if you are not interested but I understand now because he also want me to uplift my own morale from what he is teaching us..Thank you jomar its not the gig that I want you to be thankful for but your passion in sharing your knowledge to don't who needs it.."

Suzette G.Ferry
Veterinarian
Local Government Unit-Cab.City

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews