Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Here's what Richelle of Solico said about Jomar's VA Seminar

Before I was just ignoring (unintentionally) Jomar Hilario posts on FB & on emails though I subscbribed,it's due to I am busy at work & at home. But later on, everytime I see his email updates there is something in me that pushes me "why not to try ?" & instead of browsing FB & so on, I realized why not make my internet surfing a beneficial one (hehehhehe). And so i started reading his blogs, emails until I get little by little interested.. Now I'm just starting to learn but I'm thankful & positively looking forward that dedicating my time on this will be fruitful &a new lessons to learn. Thanks BO & Jomar. God bless you continuously.

RICHELLE MANDAP
Office Staff
Solico Contracting Company LLC (Dubai)

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews