Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Here's what Rosa said about Jomar's VA Seminar

After the virtual assistant seminar last year, I learned that there are other ways to earn money and not just being slave in a company. That you can earn money right at the comfort of your home and without having so much stress from so called boss of yours. November last year, I finally say goodbye to the company I worked for 16 years as Business Analyst. I have take my first step of having an online shop. And of course my strategy on selling comes from you. I am now revisiting the assignment I did before and I will send it to you for validation. Hope I can pass. You have help me a lot by boosting my morale. And I can finally say that I can live even without those heartless boss of mine.

Rosa Lea Acerimo
Online seller
KleiArt Creation

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews