Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Friday, December 28, 2012

Here's what Christine said about Jomar's OMC & VA Seminar

I've been following Jomar Hilario's emails and have from time to time attended JH's free webinars. This has supplemented what I need to know regarding becoming a VA as well as bits and pieces about earning online.  I have enrolled in OMC2 but sad to say have not been able to diligently do my part because of recent surprising changes in our family life (moving from KSA to the Philippines). Hopefully, I can cope up with the lessons and someday testify how OMC2 has helped me and my family.

Christine Vivero
VA/writer
via oDesk

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews