Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Here's what Rosemarie of DAR said about Jomar's OMC & VA Seminar


"Jomar Hilario taught me the virtue of patience and the skill to convert complex information into simple one. He also taught me that age and status does not matter if one is persistent to fulfill his or her dream. He always reminded his students to be very positive.

I am already 47 years old but I am persistent that I can draw something positive from Jomar Hilario's lessons. I started receiving free lessons from Jomar October of 2011 and from then on, there is no single weekday that I missed Jomar's different websites to learn new things. I am also presently employed but I dream of someday and see myself working from home, earning big and having more quality time with my family.

Presently, I am enrolled in the one-year lesson of Online Mentoring Club 2 (OMC2) of Jomar where students are first soaked into the proper mindset on real online internet marketer should think and act before really proceeding with the technicalities of the lesson.  It's a self-paced program that one is bound to internalize the lessons before proceeding to the next step.

I also enrolled in the Planning Session of Jomar February of 2012 where we were taught the importance of planning, providing details to the plan and making visualization before putting things into proper action.

Last February 18, 2012, I attended the Virtual Assistant Seminar of Jomar and there I learned the proper way of making online resume shine. We were also required to submit 10 tutorials of different online software. This is where I learned patience more in researching and the skill to convert complex things that I learned into a more simple tutorials that other users can benefit from. I am just about to submit my assignments this week. Almost three (3) months after I attended the VA seminar. Every a software lesson is a challenge but once done, the feeling is exhilarating that I was able to learn something new and there are more things that I can learn online to upgrade myself.

I am still planning to enroll in the downloadable version of Deep Internet Secret of Jomar Hilario and his other courses soon and there is no stopping to upgrade myself and learn more!"

Rosemarie Lomibao
Information Officer V
Department of Agrarian Reform

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews