Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Here's what Richard of Pacific Spectrum Environmental said about Jomar's OMC


"I became a student of Jomar when I became a member of OMC1 way back 3rd quarter of 2009. Almost three years after, I continue to use online marketing to bring in clients to my businesses which I have three: Pacific Spectrum Environmental Engineering and Consultancy (www.pacific-spectrum.com), eXtreme Grape Seed Oil Extract (www.grapeseedoilextract.com) and real estate brokering.

By far, I have at least 60% of my new business leads coming from the internet while the rest comes from referrals and offline marketing.

Although the internet has already been there for quite a while, it was Jomar who opened my eyes to the wonderful world of internet marketing and how to use it to grow your business.

Jomar, thank you for unselfishly sharing your knowledge to me. God bless you abundantly as you help others achieve their dreams."

Richard Bryan Uy
Entrepreneur
Pacific Spectrum Environmental

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews