Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Here's what Elizabeth of Kananga EDC Institute of Technology said about Jomar

I have desired to have an online job to augment my income, however due to the demand of my job as placement officer in a technical vocational training center here in the province of Leyte and the meager resources I cannot attend his long desired VA Seminar. I just follow and check his emails to be updated and hopefully be able to participate in one of this days. I appreciate his generous time connecting to people and educate them through the emails that I received. I may not be a member of VA group yet but I am updated of the online marketing through his emails and the experiences shared by people who have availed and attended his workshops. I am a photography enthusiast and like his entries which he shared to us to comment. Also, the tips he shared to us on internet techniques.

Elizabeth Zenita V. Cardines
Placement Officer
Kananga EDC Institute of Technology

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews