Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Monday, September 17, 2012

Here's what Felix said about Jomar's seminars


"Jomar Hilario created in me the desire to continue to live a productive life again.

i am 62 now, and before i met Jomar in his seminars, i think there is not much for me to live for, just going through the motions of old age, and allowing a boring retirement to finish me off.

in his seminars and FB groups, Jomar gave me a new pair of goggles to look through my murky waters, giving me hope to make my retirement a lively trek to heaven.

Jomar made me realize, through the JH seminars i attended and his FB groups i have joined, that i have so many new things to learn which can give me back the productive life i lost after retirement.

Thanks Jomar! God bless you and your work!"


Felix Padua
Real Estate Salesman
self employed

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews