Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Here's what Reynaldo said about Jomar's OMC, VA Seminar & Hands-on Workshop

I’m a member of the online mentoring program since march 2010 and I was in the internet marketing workshop for two times in 2009 and 2010, I have never made blog until now but internet marketing helped me in other way. From 2009 after the internet marketing seminar I found difficulties using the computer because during that time I don’t know how to use a computer.  Mr.  Jomar said that I can attend the seminar just for the concept only. I don’t blame Mr. Jomar at least I would say thank to him because even I don’t use it at this time, I forced myself to do something related in using computer. I decided to enroll as a computer technician in the training school. Now I slowly make my blog, while mastering how to repair the computer. Before, I have a problem with my Personal Computer, the system doesn’t work. Now I don’t have a problem if my pc won’t work because now I know how to repair and I don’t pay any single coin to the technician anymore. I’m not worried also that my pc does not work because I can repair it instead I told my two kids to destroy it so that I can repair it. Now while doing my four blog post I’m doing some computer repair to the computer which is owned by my friend.

Reynaldo M. OLiva
State Room Steward
Magsaysay

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews