Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Here's what Dalisay of DTSA said about Jomar's VA Seminar


"Jomar Hilario is one of my answered prayers. I'm a BSIT graduate from SLU Baguio City and I love to do many things using the computer; programming, internet, graphics, office, etc. I am also a full time employee and for 9 years of employment, I'm not yet sure of what I really want in life. I have two beautiful kids but the problem is that I don't have much time for them because I'm working in the office. So I asked God to show me an opportunity where I can do what I want, earn a living and at the same time, be with my family.

And then, the name 'Jomar Hilario' got my attention in the internet. I'm not sure where it came from :-). I learned that he's teaching Filipinos to be a VA. I signed up to his newsletter and because I can’t wait for the next VA seminar, I bought the downloadable one.

In his seminar, Jomar said: ""Success is obvious."" Hahaha I realized I already knew from the start what I really want to become. I want to become an expert in computer and internet. Last year, I tried working on the internet but ended up in several types of scams. Well, at least now I’m aware.

My journey as a VA is just starting, but I’m confident that I can be successful . I'm doing all my best to finish the assignment and make it super good, because I now understand that ’SUCCESS IS OBVIOUS’."


Dalisay Montoya
PCB Design Engineer
DTSA

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews