Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Here's what Estelita of Las Palmas Tours & Travel said about Jomar

Honestly, at the moment I am lacking of time, chance and financial resources to be able to attend to one of Mr. Jomar Hilario's breakthrough seminar and I am also leaving and working here in Angeles City Pampanga which is quite far to His seminar venue. But, I still thank Mr. Jomar Hilario that, even if I don't know Him personally and by just subscribing to His website I am learning a lot from His e mails and free online recorded discussion on how to achieve a satisfying and financially rewarding career as a VA. With hard work, perseverance and trust in our Good Lord of course.I also would like to take this opportunity to thank Ms. Nikki, for her untiring effort in sending me emails from Mr. Jomar Hilario even if I have the chance to enroll to one of Mr. Hilario's seminar yet. God willing, by next year I will definitely find time and save some money to be able to attend to even one of Mr. Hilario's VA seminar I hope I am not late yet for that though.Again to Mr. Jomar Hilario, I wish you more power, more patience and may you always set your feet on the ground like who are NOW, even though  You are truly rich inside and out. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and time especially to your fellow Filipinos.Mabuhay ka Sir Jomar AND gOD BLESS YOU MORE PO!!!!

Santos, Estelita Silvestre
counter supervisor
Las Plmas Tours and Travel

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews