Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Here's what Melchora said about Jomar's VA Seminar


"Presently I am looking for additional income to support a family of 4 kids and their basic needs like clothing because our existing combine income with my hubby is not enough for schooling  specially I have a college student, 1 high school & 2 elementary. Since I am an avid follower of Bo Sanchez since 1991 I love to read his magazines, teachings, daily reflections, soul foods, books from his free mails.  It was late or early this year that a topic of Bo's mail was about passive income that he referred Mr. Jomar's site especially work at home, so without any double thought I viewed the said linked. From then on I started reading Mr. Jomar's articles, attending free webinars, mails & even connected to facebook just to be updated,so until I'd learned that VA seminar last May 5 in Cebu. It was an awesome & educational seminar, it's just your desire & hard work to accomplish does task.

With the support of other VAs & Mr. Jomar I'm hoping that this will be the beginning of my dreams come true towards financial freedom & to share our blessings to those in need.

Thank you & GOD Bless us always..."


Melchora B. Estrera
Accountant
Phil. Kenko Corp.

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews