Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Friday, November 16, 2012

Here's what Ana of Trident said about Jomar's VA Seminar & Mastery Group


"I've been working for more than 10 years. Started as part time service when i was in college. I was hired as contractual employee after i graduated and after a year, i got the permanent job & was happy to be a regular employee:) doing some side line to earn more, got involved in direct selling like dakki, avon, mse, smartload, etc..but still i dont have financial freedom. then i learned about bo sanchez, enjoyed reading his blog, receiving daily God's message from him and Soul food.  i was working overseas here in kuwait when i finally and with God's will i was able to attend his financial freedom seminar last nov 2010. its really hard for me that time because my father got admitted to PGH Mental health(main reason why i went home) and at the same time i was 2 months pregnant. i was crying inside when Bo sanchez lead the prayer during the seminar. i learned a lot during the seminar. i decided to invest in the stock market and they're doing good. and now we're still here in kuwait together with my daugther:) me and my husband planned to do VA so i can have more time with our daughter,we dont want her to spend more time with babysitter that's why we bought the downloadable VA. I decided to resigned from my company to focus in being a VA. I havent done my assignments but i believed i will be able to finish that. i've learned a lot from listening to you and attending your webinar. I know it will take time but i can feel now the financial freedom that im going to have soon. Thank you so much for your help. Godbless and more power."


Ana Gemma Bacarisas-Magno
Sales Associate
Trident

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews