Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Here's an unbiased workshop review from Adrian Amansec

Hi Jomar,

I was recently laid off and was losing hope but by attending your seminar, I found out that there are lots of opportunites in life, it's just up for us to prepare for it!!! I tried going to real estate and set-up everything including my website www.CavitePropertiesForSale.com but got to a dead end...in short, I stumbled on one of your blogs and decided to take your workshop. Now it gave me a new hope and pretty sure I'll make it plus other additional income earners that you have taught us!

Your workshop was very informative and straight to the point!!! No technical terms, jargons and confusing process. I also liked the food except that ventilation inside the venue sucks (peace!) =)

Adrian A. Amansec

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews