Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Here's what Riza of SGH said about Jomar's VA Seminar

Jomar Hilario has helped me open up the idea of working at home. At first I was hesitant that this kind of work exists. I thought it's just one of the "scams". Until I joined one of Jomar's Webinar and  found it very interesting. So, I decided to attend the VA Seminar in Cebu last May 5, just in time for my vacation in Cebu (since i'm currently based in Singapore) and as a birthday gift to myself (as the shedule happened to be the day after my birthday). This seminar was the first one wherein I didn't even feel sleepy at all. Maybe because the subject is very interesting to me and Jomar is also a good speaker wherein he gives us practical lessons that are also easy to be understood for us "not-so-computer-literate". I went home smiling and full of hope for the coming days ahead. Thank you to Brother Bo Sanchez for introducing and mentoring Jomar Hilario who is as nice as he is. Looking forward to attending more seminars and making money with you Sir Jomar :)

Riza Flor Yncierto
Pharmacist
SGH

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews