Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Here's what Helena of Quedancor said about Jomar's OMC

Sir Jomar helped me in many ways thru his teachings, emails, lessons and others.  Sometimes I regret why it's only now that I know him thru the net, however I know I'm still very lucky that I know him.  As much as I would like to attend VA webinar, I can't make it yet since we have no internet at home.  Its only during my free time in the office that I can read my emails.  I know I still lack the courage & action to follow all his teachings but I'm so honored in receiving emails from him.  Thank you so much,  I hope one of these days I can attend his webinar.  Sir Jomar is a blessing to us who wants to learn more thru the net.  He's so generous with his talents.  May God bless him, his family and all his works.  TO GOD BE THE GLORY ALWAYS.

Helena O. Maregmen
Cashier
QUEDANCOR

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews