Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Monday, October 29, 2012

Here's what Ma Victoria said about Jomar's VA Seminar, Marketing Insider, & Internet Marketing Workshop


"I have learned a lot from your seminars. Although, I haven't really used my new learnings to earn money, just like many of my batchmates. I guess that if I were a PMAer, I'd be a goat ... he, he, he. I'll get there -- soon.

Coach, your enthusiasm is very contagious! I find it very amusing whenever you advise fellow students, ""Ang dami mong iniisip. Gawin mo na lang!"" Correct ka dyan coach!

Have a wonderful day Coach!"

Ma. Victoria A. Chua
Project Coordinator
Autonix Enterprise

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews