Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Joy (already earned $4 as a beginner) review of Jomar Hilario's Online Workshop

I learned a lot from your workshop.  Experiencing the typhoon Ondoy after our cancelled workshop several weeks ago, I was so inspired to write a blog about it and submitted it to one of the social sites I joined in. It was the first blog I submitted to the site.  The same blog got some good comments and reviews and even won me a "job" as "Article Marketing Director" of one of my favorite real estate mentors, Trace Trajano.  What more, the same blog won me free lifetime mentoring from Trace Trajano!  (read more about it here) I have no previous experience writing blogs.  It was just that I was so inspired coming from your seminar and was just so eager to put everything to "real action".  In fact, after attending your seminar, I created several blogs and have now earned a whooping $4 to my account (time to celebrate!).

Thank you so much for sharing what you know.  You made the course very easy to understand and you give so much inspiration.  I will recommend your workshop to all my friends!
More success and God bless.

Joy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you have a nice site. thanks for sharing this resources. keep it up. anyway, various kinds of ebooks are available here

http://feboook.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

thats a good start..if you continuously improve what you're doing for sure the next time its not just $4...it can be more...
___________
search engine placement

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews