Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Here's another honest review about the recent Internet Marketing Workshop/Seminar I've conducted:

Hello Jomar,

That seminar was something. It made me realize what a big goldmine we have on the internet. Tools were given to us and all that I could say was WOW!!!

I could give out a lot of other positive things to say, but you're probably not interested in them anymore......

Two things I've noticed though. One was, you do get angry at times. It shows in your tone... Probably something to do with the Filipino crowd... Most of the times, Us filipinos are like that. Well. Its nothing really against you. We're all human and we do have emotions...

Second. I didnt like the part where we have to do the australian account part... It made me feel that we are hacking in a way... Although, I dnt reli see yet the problem yet, with the law in that. However, at this time its probably the only way that we can only get paid in the philippines. I wish somehow we could somehow do it legit. Much like, how u did the Freebies. That was really something..


Overall, I probably had the best seminar for this year. PRICELESS I should say.

Thank you so much for all tips and tricks of the trade. I could safely say that your intentions are pure. You dnt present things in a flowery type of presentation. Just the facts solely based on experience. You're good... You're very very good.


See ya soon....
JA De torres


So what do you think? Try it out and see the results for yourself - in your life! Rivers of revenue, influx of income and mounds of money - from a source that wasn't there before. Or you can try it before you "buy it" by subscribing to Jomar Hilario's three month electronic course on blogging for dollars. Sign up here: http://www.jomarhilario.com

1 comment:

Find Hospitals in your Area said...

I am working with an
Internet marketing company
and this really worth reading for me Many things i did not know before. I would be your frequent visitor.
top 10 hospitals in america

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews