Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Here's what Darryl of Internet Success Hub said about Jomar's VA Seminar

"I'm a member of the OMC 1 on the year 2010 I became a member after I saw him talk about Internet Marketing on the Money Summit and Wealth Expo. I've attended the VA seminar last Oct 2010 and I was inspired to work from home and it's a great opening for me since I'm now working from home. On Jan 2011 I've joined the Social Mentoring Club where we meet twice a month every Thursday for 7 months. There are a lot of unrelated Social Media topics ( I think it was a bonus lessons since it is still related to marketing and other business stuffs). I've recently attended the deep internet secrets seminar that was held last May 1 2012. Overall all the lessons opened me to Internet Marketing and get to know his International Mentors as well. All the lessons helped me to where I am right now as a Social Media Manager from an awesome Singapore base company. I'm still looking forward to be part of the inner circle mastermind group :)"

Darryl F. Pasa
Social Media Manager
Internet Success Hub

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,

This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. A good VA will be able to assist you in handling your administrative workload, allowing you more time to focus on growing your business and generating revenue. The content of your site is very informative. Thanks...

Virtual Assistant Ecommerce

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews