Need help with Internet Marketing? Signup!

Name
Email
Referror

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Here's an unbiased workshop review from Jasmin Andal

The two-day I spent learning with Jomar was amazing! It's true, you will never learn those things in other workshops or internet books. And I never really imagined that there are such seminars/workshops. I thought I would need to enroll myself again to school to have adequate knowledge and resources, just to "refresh", which will take maybe two years of my precious time I guess. I graduated a decade ago, by the way. Thank God, they have this Internet Marketing Workshop. I learned a lot and thanks for the BONUS, I'm sure I'll never get "lost" along the way.

It's been a year now since I wrote these lines on my notes in my cell phone: "I WISH I WOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE ANOTHER SOURCE OF INCOME THAT I WILL ENJOY AND LOVE". I'm actually clueless, I just waited for that time to come, and (as what the famous Michael Jackson line says) THIS IS IT!

For stay-at-home-moms like me who wants to help their husbands earn a descent and unlimited income while at home, this is a great opportunity!

Thanks again!!!


Jasmin OƱate-Andal
Phone: (0932)540-4838
email: donya.jhaz@gmail.com

No comments:

Join Jomar and Learn Live!




/philippines_online_workshop_jomar_hilario_internet_marketing

testimonials_jomar_hilario_workshop_reviews